This will take place on SUNDAY morning December 3rd beginning at 8:00 a.m. at the Padua High School Gymnasium. We will need volunteers help set up and decorate Christmas trees; decorate tables and the gym bleachers, and help blow up balloons among other things. This should take about 3 hours depending on our number of volunteers.
Immediately after the party we will need volunteers to help take down the all the decorations including the Xmas trees and bleacher decorations. This will begin at the conclusion of the party at about 3:00 p.m. and should take about 1 1/2 hours.
On the day of the party, from about 11:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. we will need volunteers for the following activities:
- Registration Table – need several volunteers to work the registration table. This should take about 90 minutes to get everyone registered and into the party.
- Food Service – We will need about 15-20 volunteers to help with food service.
- Family Host – This will involve “hosting” families throughout the party. Hosts will be introduced to their family at the registration area, and spend the afternoon with them. For larger families with several siblings there may be more than one host per family. Hosts will accompany the children to the various entertainment tables, such as crafts, balloon art ,cookie decoration, and of course, Santa.
- Cookie Decoration – We need a primary volunteer to set up and oversee this. We will need cookies and decorations to be purchased and delivered to the party site on Sunday before the party begins and set up.
- Craft Tables – Severalvolunteers will be needed to assist the children and their host in a smallcraft activity.
- Assist Entertainers – Several volunteers will be needed to assist Santa with gift coordination and the other
entertainers such as balloon artist and face painters.